High-efficiency, multi-louvered fins are precisely aligned to maximize airflow through each radiator core. Fin specifications are carefully measured and calculated for each application, and tested for maximum heat rejection efficiency in CSF's wind-tunnel lab.
CSF offers two all-aluminum end-tank designs to match any style and performance needs. CSF 7000 Series racing radiators have OE-style radial tanks that are flat, rounded, and welded together. Perfect for the customer who likes the sleek and smooth look, and wants to display the intricate welding.
CSF deep-drawn end tanks are stamped to the same geometry of OE plastic end tanks. The only high performance manufacture to feature this advanced radiator technology; CSF deep-drawn end tanks feature less welding, and are generally considered the strongest tanks in the industry.
Additional features of CSF racing radiators include:
* Finished with CSF's Show-Stopper mirror polish process
* CAD/CAM designed
* Racing-style aluminum drain plug
* Brazed in a controlled atmosphere brazing (CAB) furnace—the preferred process for aluminum
* ISO 9001/9002 certification
* Military-grade (special clad) aluminum used for tubes, fins, and headers
* Plates and side brackets meet JIS 3003 specifications
* Privately owned factories with full in-house tool rooms
* CNC-machined fittings
* TIG welded