Funktion Performance and this website are in no way affiliated with Polaris, Supra Boats Audi, Audi of America, Audi AG, Volkswagen, Volkswagen of America or Volkswagen AG. All trademarks belong to their respective holding entities; Audi, Quattro, Volkswagen, Porsche, and/or all model designations for these manufacturers vehicles belong to their respective trademark holding entity and are used only for reference purposes.
Funktion Performance is in no way associated with any trademarks featured on this website held by any other entity.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Pricing: Although we pride ourselves in having the most current and up to date pricing, some content may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. All prices and omissions are subject to change without prior notice.
Modification Legality: By accepting the terms and conditions set forth by Funktion Performance LLC, you are acknowledging that some vehicle modifications may not be legal for on-road use. As a customer, it is your responsibility to know and understand your local laws for vehicle modifications. Not all products are 50-state legal. If you have questions about product legality in your area, please contact your local law enforcement department before making a purchase.
Payment Methods: We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express). Money orders are also accepted. Sorry! We do not accept C.O.D, personal checks or international credit cards.
Payment Policy - Please read carefully!: If you are using a credit card to pay for your order, enter the information in the required fields carefully. Funktion takes pride providing the best service possible. This includes providing the customer with the highest level of security. We go to great lengths to verify transactions and insure cardholder security. That is why the information entered into the billing and shipping addresses must be correct.
Our address verification process confirms that the billing address you entered matches the billing address your bank has on file for your credit card/ debit card. If information is entered incorrectly in any of the required fields, your order will be delayed, and or canceled. Please, take the time to enter your information correctly into the required billing and shipping address fields. Take time to double check spelling, address numbers and zip codes. Make sure apartment, lot or suite numbers are entered as they are shown on your monthly billing statement.
If you're not sure how your address should read, or you feel there may be a discrepancy in how your information is entered, call the customer service number on the back of your card and verify the information. If you would like to have one of our representatives help you with this, call 1-704-681-8017
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Funktion Performance's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Funktion Performance's web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Funktion Performance at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Funktion Performance's web site are provided "as is". Funktion Performance makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Funktion Performance does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Funktion Performance or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Funktion Performance's Internet site, even if Funktion Performance or a Funktion Performance authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Funktion Performance's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Funktion Performance does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Funktion Performance may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Funktion Performance does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Funktion Performance has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Funktion Performance of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Funktion Performance's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NC without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
The person that is purchasing this product makes the following representations and acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
This off-road race only product ("this Product") is designed and intended for use in organized, amateur and professional racing events, but is limited to closed-course racing and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization involving the motor vehicle in which it is installed (the "Vehicle"). It is not for use on public highways or roads nor is it for recreational off-road use other than solely for competition purposes. The person or entity buying this Product and/or using this Product (the "User") agrees to use the Vehicle solely for competition uses as described herein.
The User accepting this disclaimer acknowledges and hereby indemnifies and saves harmless FUNKTION PERFORMANCE, LLC, its officers, employees, agents, distributors and dealers for any damages, penalties, fines, expenses or other costs which may arise from the use of this Product and without limiting the generality of the foregoing specifically acknowledges the following:
- Use of this Product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws. The User warrants that this Product shall only be used in sanctioned closed-circuit events.
- That use of this Product may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the Vehicle or from others.
- That use of this Product may make the Vehicle unfit or unsafe for the purposes intended or for any purpose and cause personal injury, property damage or death.
- That the installation of this Product, improper installation of this Product, use of this Product with other components or failure to use this Product in conjunction with other components, could result in or cause personal injury, property damage or death.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT.